Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Thursday, March 15, 2012

DJoker's Face Tutorial

My friend Scott, just posted his version of my Face Tutorial over on his blog: http://djokergaming.wordpress.com/ . He does a few things differently but for the most part it is the same, but  his has pictures! I think the variations are interesting and its well worth reading.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting this link up. Seeing the pictures helped a lot. He did a great job with that and I could see how it all began to take shape from beginning to end. And tomorrow you'll see just how far away from that I really am!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's is much better in that respect, pictures are very helpful. I should run through a couple of figures using mine and add pictures to it. And I'm sure that you are on the right track.

    ReplyDelete