Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Reaper Miniatures Bones Kickstarter - The Levels

Yea, yea, so I'm go to gush fan boy all over you guys this morning. I figured I would show you the different ways that you can participate in the Reaper Kickstarter. So I swiped all their graphics to embed right here so you could quickly and easily figure out exactly what you want to spend your initial pledge money on. After that its all about the optionals. Please note that the Vampire and Undertaker levels will change as more and more stretch goals are released, so literally these are going to be wrong (but in a good way) by the end of today.

Please note that I'm not dealing with any of the international shipping stuff, I just grabbed the graphics so you really need to visit the Kickstarter site to get all the details: Reaper Bones










No comments:

Post a Comment