Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Veterans Day

As I try to come to full awareness after a late night of gaming I have to thank the men in my family that helped make these things possible.

My father who served in the US Marine Corps just prior to the Vietnam War

My Great Uncles who served in WWII
Jerome with the 1st Armored Division, North Africa to Italy
Stanley, Bombardier , 390th Bomb Group (Heavy), 568th Bomb Squadron
DFC, Purple Heart (awarded for wounds sustained on his last mission over Berlin)




Donald, 23rd Infantry Division (Americal)
Purple Heart (Died from wounds sustained in the retaking of the Philippines)

3 comments: