Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Citizens of Calamity - Dance Hall Girl

This mini is from Wargames Foundry's Old West range. She came out of pack OW11/2. She is a pretty simple and it only took a couple of hours to finish her up mostly spent trying to get skintones right. I have been having problems with skin lately and it took a lot longer to get it mostly right. I'm not totally happy with her skin but she is gaming piece and sometimes its just good enough. I do like this color scheme though, I have to work to not use it to much. I think my tones may be a little to subtle and are getting washed out in the lights.




5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think she is the other kind of Dance Hall girl. :-)

      Delete
  2. I agree with Loki, I like the skin tones on her. I also have to force myself not to use that color scheme too much; I'm not at all sure why that is. Merry Christmas Kris!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They just go together so well. I give on the skin tones everyone seems to like them just fine. :-)

      Delete
  3. Thank you. Still room for improvement but she should catch the eyes of the local gentlemen without a problem!

    ReplyDelete