Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Hanger 18 Reboots their Kickstarter

I see this morning that Hanger 18 rebooted their kickstarter. I read through it and I think they are definitely on the right track this time and I expect it to be quite successful. A big plus is it looks like a fair number if not all of the sculpts are finished so they shouldn't have a problem hitting their delivery dates unless the whole thing just explodes.If you don't like 54mm there is an option for smaller 32mm versions as well. I'm in the midst of a job change right now so I'm not sure I have the funds to jump in but if you like the bawidamann art style for pin ups I think you will love these. I have seen a couple of the prototypes up close and personal and I think they are going to be great! 

modern-pinup-miniatures-bawidamann-style



No comments:

Post a Comment