Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Trenchworx Kickstarter - Final Push - WWI Resin Tanks in 28mm (1/56th Scale)

The Trenchworx Kickstarter will be ending at 11:59PM today (8/31/2014). I'm still in for the French Squadron of FT-17s and I'm figuring out what else I want to add before it comes to a close. They have hit the $15,000 mark to produce the CA-1 Schneider and have lowered the goal for the British Mk IV to $20,000. I tempted to buy into the a couple of the British Mk Vs but my Marines were only supported (rarely) by the FT-17. Maybe a truck or two would be interesting.

Find their Kickstarter here: Trenchworx





No comments:

Post a Comment