Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

AWI Book Acquisitions

I managed to acquire a couple more AWI books over the weekend. Although there are a couple more uniform books that I would like to acquire I thought it was time to get deeper into the history. Mark Urban's Fusiliers covers the history of the 23rd Royal Welch Fusiliers and their campaigns during the Revolution. This should give me a British viewpoint of the conflict. I have a couple other books along this line that I would like to acquire. The other one is Bunker Hill by Nathaniel Philbrick that will give the beginning of the American viewpoint at the start of the conflict. That should keep me busy reading for a few days!


While this is a new book, it apparently spent quite a while on the shelf!


A well cared for 1st Edition with a very shiny cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment