Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Monday, June 29, 2015

Care Package from Hasslefree

Last week turned out to be a little rougher than I expected. I changed internet providers on Wednesday, the tech came out and, in theory, hooked everything up. To his credit he did make the change at the main box correctly. It took six days for another technician to make it out to take a look. Took him less than 10 minutes to get it working again. 

I also ended up helping a friend get projects done around their house to get it ready to sell, hopefully this Friday. That kept me away from my hobbies for the rest of the week. Of course I could have had the Hasslefree box if I had been in on Saturday, instead I had to go to the post office and pick it up today.

This box contain my selections of minis from my $200 gift certificate for winning the Best Hasslefree entry at ReaperCon. I'm looking forward to sitting down and working on some of these. I will need to finish off that TD Company first though.

Now, on to the box opening!


Nothing quite as exciting as a box from the UK

Okay I admit it, there was candy in there, that disappeared pretty quick.

The first 15 minis, mostly sci/fi military adventurer types, including the Not-Scooby Gang. 
The next 13.

And the big piece, Crystal 54mm in Resin


Looking forward to painting this one.

4 comments: