Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Monday, August 3, 2015

AWI - A small start, laying in the skintones

After I got my airbrush up and running again I finished off the priming on the AWI militia that I had sitting on the workbench. This batch includes the minis I received from Fife and Drum and the first ten plastic minis that I put together from Wargames Factory. At first glance the Wargames Factory minis are significantly larger than those from Fife and Drum, which I expected. After applying the primer and starting on the skin they don't appear to be quite so much bigger.

I didn't get nearly as far along with these as I wanted as real life continued to intrude on my painting but I got the skin started and the eyes painted. I'll bring the skin up a little more and call that good and then start on the rest.



No comments:

Post a Comment