Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Kickstarter - Disposable Heros II miniatures

This campaign is wrapping up today, 12 hours to go at the time I wrote this. They restructured the awards so that the next five rewards will all freebies to people that backed at the platoon level or above. I'm already in for my maximum going for one of each of the American and German platoons plus some extras. If you were thinking of jumping in on this one now is the time! 
I have discovered that posting through my iPad is not as easy as my laptop and I can't get to the images that I want. Hence why you are seeing my Pak 40 instead of a nice Disposable Heros II logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment